
Thursday, October 22, 2009
lol nearly 4am i am still not sleeping.. haha doing acc project.. i think its so much more fun doing project at this time rather den doing labs.. oh and gonna camp in sch overnight this saturday to do mno project ! hahaa.. and i have to reach sch at 8am later for mno meeting !!
oh great i lack sleep.. so severely !! and the damn flu bug is haunting me.. how do i debug the flu bug? and i will nid lots of coffee to stay awake today ! got acc project meeting too !! and tutorial ends at 3pm !!
ok yea i had applied to transfer course and also submitted the supporting docs already.. lets hope its successful *cross fingers and prays*
hvnt seen my mum for a few days already.. she's overseas visiting my relative who is in hospital currently.. hope my relative's ok !!
oo yea i love this song too !! haha wing wing tell me dont use songs to emo.. so i shall not do it anymore.. will try to prevent this blog from emo-ing too often..
Straight Through My Heart - Backstreet Boys
In the heart Of the night
Where it's dark In the lights
I heard the loudest noise
A gunshot on the floor
Ohhhh Ohhhhh
I looked down And my shirt's turning red
I’m spinning around Felt her lips on my neck
And her voice in my ear
Like I missed you want you tonight
Straight through my heart
A single bullet got me I can’t stop the bleeding
Ohhhh
Straight through my heart
She aimed and she shot me I just can’t believe it
Ohhhh
No I can't resist And I can't be hit
I just can't escape this love
Straight through my heart
Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart)
Thought I moved More than on
Thought I could Fool her charm
I really wanna go But I can't leave her alone
Ohhhh ohhhh
Hear the sound Of a love so loud
I just can’t, I just can’t Ignore this feeling
Said she misses me And she wants me
Wants me tonight
Straight through my heart
A single bullet got me I can’t stop the bleeding
Ohhhh
Straight through my heart
She aimed and she shot me I just can’t believe it
Ohhhh
No I can't resist And I can't be hit
I just can't escape this love
Straight through my heart
Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart)
In the heart Of the night
When it's dark In the lights
I heard the loudest noise
A gunshot on the floor
Ohhhh Ohhhhh
Straight through my heart
A single bullet got me I can’t stop the bleeding
Ohhhh
Straight through my heart (soldier down soldier down)
She aimed and she shot me
I just can’t believe it
Ohhhh
No I can't resist And I can't be hit
I just can't escape this love
Straight through my heart
Soldier down (my heart) Soldier down (my heart)
Straight through my heart
Soldier down (my heart) Soldïer down (my heart)
you just stepped on shit at