Rubbish Bin

Monday, October 12, 2009

this will be my new blog.. nid to find some place to rant..
my old blog will be locked up forever and it will only be memories..

super sick of sch life..
i dont wanna die a nonsensical death..
i wanna transfer course..

i am sick of coding..
its 5.30am and i am still coughing badly now..

Untitled - Simple Plan
I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded
by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lyin' here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
the night goes on
as I'm fadin' away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?

Everybody's screamin'
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slippin' off the edge
I'm hangin' by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't

How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
the night goes on
As I'm fadin' away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?

I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
the night goes on
as I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?

you just stepped on shit at 5:30 AM

Me
.kenny.
.Friends.
Brandon
Cheryl
Jack
Jing Mei
Li Hua
Tony
Yicheng
Winson
Chunxu
Lionel
Jiasheng
Yong Sheng
Eugene
Jing Chuan
Li Huan
Cliffven
David
Miao Yu
Eunice
Pei Yu
Yvonne
Ying Hui
Audrey
Qiu Han
Yoga
Jia Jie
Geok Khoon
Weiss
Yick Loong
Daniel Loke
Wei Xian
Sheng Yang
Wei Jian
Ken Koh
Han Wei
Han Yaw
Huan Zhi
Phil
Benjamin
Daniel Tan
Candice


Garbage Thrown Away
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009